Liberty Consortium aims to provide an inclusive approach to play and outdoor learning @ it's Playtrail site whilst providing Day Opportunity & Social Provision for young adults with learning disabilities @ the HUB. Our wider services are currently utilised by a cross section of organisations, both statutory & voluntary, as well as many youth clubs and schools. The Playtrail facility is also open to the wider community outside of school hours, including during most holiday periods and hosts a year long programme of activities.
Our core objectives
- Support children, young people & their families
- Bring communities together through inclusive play & intergenerational activities / events
- Create increased social, education, training & employment opportunities for young people with disabilities
- Regenerate the local environment with support for community allotments & maximising the use of local green space
- Develop social enterprise opportunities