The purpose of ‘Ready, Steady, Go’ is to create meaningful and supportive work placements & volunteering opportunities for young people with disabilities aged 16-25 years old through our social enterprise's Thrift Charity Shop & Tea in the Park.
This project will provide young people with disabilities the opportunities to:
- Gain life and work skills
- Undertake vocational training
- Improve relationships with their support networks, peers and community
- Build confidence & self-esteem
- Improve overall well-being
- Breakdown barriers in order to promote inclusion for all
For further information contact Sharon Tosh: email@example.com or 02871 162608.
This project is supported & funded by The National Lottery Community Fund for Northern Ireland.